On Nov. 30, Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center management gave our SEIU 121RN and SEIU UHW-West Bargaining Team their last, best and final offer. Members voted Dec. 6-7 to accept management’s contract offer and avoid a 5-day strike.
The new contract includes:
- 3 percent across-the-board wage increase each year for the next 3 years.
- Reduce healthcare deductibles and maximum out-of-pocket by 50 percent.
- End subcontracting of Respiratory Department and return employees to CHA-HPMC employment.
- Continue SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund
- Continue RN Clinical Ladder Program
RNs were represented on the Bargaining Team by Lorelie Acuna, RN, MBCU; Sydnie Boylan, RN, RAU; Jury Skomorovsky, RN, DOU; Ryan Moyst, RN, ER; and Amy Song, RN, Mother/Baby.