- Do you or others at your hospital have patient safety accounts to share? The Comms Dept is looking to interview members willing to step forward and share specific examples of safe staffing violations in their hospital (similar to the examples we gathered from members Mary Sally Jennifer Kathy Joyce Alvin Monique Yolanda). Please let Terry know at cartert@seiu121RN.org
- …and be sure to recruit those folks to our upcoming Lobby/Media Trainings
- Please make sure you have the Reporting Incidents and the Enforce Title 22 flyers on your hospital bulletin boards.
- We’d like to create a “Union Difference” flyer for *your* hospital. If you have great examples of what you’ve won since forming your union, please contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dept. would like your opinion of the format of the monthly Steward email; did you get more out of the “letter from Rosanna” format or the newer “click this button for more info” format? Please contact Terry at email@example.com
- Many members at your hospitals aren’t receiving our email blasts because their addresses are not in our member database. Please encourage your colleagues to update their information using the Email & Text Sign-Up form found on every page of our website. Or, share this short-link with them directly—bit.ly/121RN-Connect—and post it in our private hospital groups on Facebook.
Did you like this? Share it: