Do you have adequate & appropriate PPE? It’s the law & can save your life.
Start confidentially reporting any insufficient PPE on the job:
- Visit ppenotify.com
- Choose your hospital & enter your info including email
- Enter date you are reporting for
- CLICK on specific PPE or Protections you observed missing
- Click “Next” to review your submission & enter your phone#
- Click “Finish” & Take the COVID19 Survey if you haven’t already
- Share with your coworkers and use often
Your participation will help enforce Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD) Standard (California Code of Regulations, Title 8, section 5199).
CAL OSHA and CDPH are responding to our complaints of unsafe working conditions and risks to patients. Your reporting will help!
More safety news:
- There’s still room in our “COVID-19: Navigating Legal and Practice Issues During the Pandemic” training this Saturday, June 13th, 1pm-4pm *OR* Wednesday, June 17th, 4pm-7pm DETAILS HERE
- Be sure to add your voice to our member survey—this is more important info we need from members in order to enforce safety! CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY