New Contract Goes Into Effect
January 18, 2012
- We have a new three-year contract. Nurses received a 2 percent lump sum for 2011 and/or step increases. For 2012 and 2013 we will get a 1 percent increase to our wage scale.
- We were able to keep our Clinical Ladder, although there are huge changes to the program and Clinical Ladder pay rates.
- We also maintained free health benefits for at least 2012.
- We are currently trying to educate folks on the new contract and prepare for the new Clinical Ladder.
- We also suffered a voluntary separation in November and about 40 or more nurses took the offer.