121RN Kaiser RNs Urged to Accept National Agreement
The Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions has reached a Tentative Agreement on a master contract for members of the Coalition. Delegates to the Coalition are set to vote on the agreement on May 19, and, once it is ratified, local hospitals will vote on whether to accept or reject the contract.
121RN delegates strongly urge members working at Kaiser Moreno Valley to vote yes on this agreement. Delegates worked hard to win a fair contract that includes:
- 3 percent wage increases each year of the contract (2012 to 2015)
- Maintenance of all current benefits, including one year of income security in the event of a layoff.
- Annual maximum dental benefit increased from $1,000 to $1,200.
- $19 million will be invested annually in the two Coalition education trust funds.
- A new and improved collective health program with a Total Health Incentive bonus.
- Automatic enrollment in the 403b retirement plan upon hire.
Thursday, May 24, 2012 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Kaiser Moreno Valley Community Hospital Cafeteria
Complete details on the new contract will be available during voting times.
Click here to view and/or print complete flyer.