The most recently hired group of Kaiser Moreno Valley employees will see a bump in pay in their first July paycheck, thanks to members standing strong during negotiations in 2010. Even during the worst recession since the Great Depression, by sticking together in our Union, we were able to secure a 3.5 percent raise for 2010 and 2011, as well as gradually moving all employees up to the years of service scale.
According to our Collective Bargaining Agreement:
- Anyone hired after June 20, 2008 will move up one step on the wage scale.
- Full-time employees who were moved up a step in July of 2011 will move up another step this year.
- Part-time and per diem RNs will move to the next step on the scale after completing 1,872 working hours.
- Employees hired after July 2, 2011 will move to the next step after one year of employment for full-timers, and after completion of 1,872 hours worked for part-time and per diem RNs.
- All employees will hereafter move through the wage scale according to their years of service to Kaiser.
- New grads continue to start at the “Inexperienced” level and move to Step 1 after six months of employment.
Percent Increase Between Steps:
Step Increase Step
Inexp 5.6 1
1 7.4 2
2 4.76 3
3 4.76 4
4 3.86 5
5 3.86 6
Click here to view and/or print complete flyer.