Providence Tarzana Medical Center Registered Nurses and Professionals will hold an informational picket in front and around the hospital on Friday, Sept. 13. We stand united for a fair contract that includes:
- Low deductible HMO / PPO plans.
- No healthcare premium increases for 2015.
- Payment plan options before the hospital turns employees over to collections for unpaid bills.
Maintenance of our wage scale.
- The hospital’s current proposal would mean that new hires make more than current RNs. This proposal also does not provide a way for new grads to get on the wage scale, ensuring that they will be second class RNs from the get-go.
Fair and equitable wage increases.
- Tarzana performed better than budget predictions, so now they need to invest some of that into the employees who have invested in the hospital by accepting wage freezes for the last few years.
Recognition our knowledge and experience through a fair and attainable Clinical Ladder program.
Friday, Sept. 13, 2013
18321 Clark Street, Tarzana, CA 91356
6:30 to 8:15 a.m.
Meet on Burbank Blvd behind hospital near NCR trailers
11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Clark Street in front of the hospital
Come on your break, before/after work or day off. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
An informational picket is not a strike; you must go to work as scheduled.