Our current contract with Dignity Health expires this year, and we’re preparing in advance so we’re ready when we get to the bargaining table with management.
Anyone interested in joining our Bargaining Team to represent our fellow RNs should submit a nomination petition by Jan. 29, 2015.
Bargaining Team elections for St. John's Regional will be held on February 9.
Bargaining Team elections for St. John's Pleasant Valley will be held on February 11.
Bargaining Team members work to preserve the benefits we’ve previously won, as well as to bargain for new improvements in our wages, benefits and working conditions.
What is a Bargaining Team Member?
- A representative elected by coworkers.
- Someone who represents our concerns to management at the bargaining table so that we can make improvements in our contract.
- Someone committed to advocating for raising standards for all members.
What are the requirements of a Bargaining Team Member?
- Attend bargaining training.
- Attend bargaining meetings.
- Willing to provide bargaining updates to fellow RNs throughout the bargaining process.
Additional details and application form available. If interested, please talk with a Union Steward or Union Representative Chris Slane, RN, at email@example.com or (805) 279-1198.
Click here to view and/or print complete flyer and nomination form for St. John's Regional RNs
Click here to view and/or print complete flyer and nomination form for St. John's Pleasant Valley RNs